Hey there Party Peoples!!
Today I'd like to share with you an easy breakfast recipe with eggs and turkey. This should take you about 10 minutes to make (including preparation time), best of all, it serves 2-3 people. Here it goes:
3 slices turkey (the one that comes packaged)
1. Sauté a few slices of onion in oil under medium heat.
2. Chop turkey in squares.
3. Beat eggs and add a pinch of salt.
4. Place turkey squares in the pan with the onions. Let the turkey cook until crispy light brown.
5. Add in eggs. Cook them like a normal scrambled eggs.
6. Thats it! Lets be honest, this recipe is easer to make than to say the title of this post 3 times really fast. LOL :)
I usually eat these with good ol' fashioned tortillas. Here's an idea, add a side of mac and cheese to twist it up! :)