Sautéed Shrimp Salad
Over the weekend my family had a small casual get together. We grilled some protein and made a simple shrimp salad, which I’m calling Sautéed Shrimp Salad. The whole process took about ~15 minutes from start to finish. What took the most time was peeling the shrimps. Other than that, the processes is quick and simple.
4 lbs medium shrimps
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
2 green bell pepper
1 box of cherry tomatoes
garlic seasoning (to taste)
oregano (to taste)
1. Roughly chop bell peppers and onion.
2. On a large skillet add oil or margarine and the chopped onion. Cook over medium heat.
3. After onion has soften a bit add the bell peppers.
4. Season with garlic seasoning and oregano to taste.
5. When bell peppers have slightly softened you can then add the peeled shrimps
7. Ta-da! Congratulations, you’ve successfully made a tasty shrimp salad!